Thursday, May 28, 2009

i'm doing a stila spree!! yeay!

dearest stila lovers..

yea i know stila is one of the best makeup brand ever n i'm one of the stila fans too! i love stila coz it suits my skin well..(have to admit that i also love it because of the packaging)
if i'm working rite now, i'll buy lots n lots of stila stuff! but sadly i have to rely on my allowance as i'm still studying.. *sobs*
for those who had gone crazy because of stila n gone crazier because stila wont be in malaysia anymore, dont worry! i'm doing a stila spree! n yes! i'll try my best to get whatever things u need!
my mom confirmed our tickets on d 1st of july! i hope my dad wont change his mind because of the swine flu..
so if any of u girls interested in anything from the US which is not so hard to find, u can just let me know yea!

i'll update again later n if u have anything to ask me, dont hesitate yea! u can just email me or leave comments at my page!


xoxo,
nadya

2 comments:

  1. i'll be checking out the sephora shop!

    get back to u soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( i am so broke now.. and after anna sui n upcoming estee lauder n benefit..

    T_T i have to give this spree a miss...

    i am too broke T_T now until have to sell my stila assets...

    thanks for trying to organize a spree nadya T____T

    mebbe u can bring back some goodies n charge us here T______T

    ReplyDelete